Frequently Asked Questions
I just got coverage with Health Advantage. What do I do
- Access your plan information and quick start guide with
My Blueprint, an online, self-service that gives you 24/7 access to your health plan
- Find Care
online or on
My Blueprint to find a primary care provider (PCP). Your PCP is the doctor you should
see first for routine medical care. You can change your PCP at any time.
- Schedule an annual wellness visit with your PCP. An annual wellness visit is
free to you and you earn a
Need help making a doctor appointment?
No problem! You can call us at
1-800-800-4298 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, to speak
with a caring professional who can help you find quality medical care near
How can I order free diabetic blood sugar testing supplies?
You may be eligible for free
diabetic blood sugar testing supplies
[pdf]. We encourage our diabetic members
to perform blood sugar testing — as prescribed by your physician —
by offering a blood glucose testing supply benefit. For more information, call
1-800-686-2609 or visit the
Diabetes Education Program page.
Can I get assistance from a social worker?
Arkansas Works plans feature access to Health Advantage social workers.
Our social workers can help you:
- Find basic resources like food, clothing, shelter, transportation,
medication assistance or an emergency shelter
- Get the right care, services and programs for your specific needs
- Deal with crisis situations
- Get referrals for behavioral health assessments, treatment and recovery
- Work with medical case managers
- Adjust to new, life-changing chronic illnesses or diagnoses
- Find support groups
- Reduce barriers to care
- Get homelessness resources
- Report adult abuse and neglect
For help, call our Social Work Services team at 501-688-0765 from 8 a.m. to 5
p.m., Monday – Friday. If you call after 5 p.m., please leave a
voicemail and someone will return your call the next business day.
Where can I find a list of resources online?
DHS Resource Guide
How do I contact DHS?
DHS help line
Find work or develop a work plan
Enrolling in an Arkansas Works plan